Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sensible Planning, Better Tommorow

After having some frustrations with my initial outings into iPhone Development, I took a moment to sit back and rethink my approach. Initially I was being a bit brash and trying to do things quickly and in a "hack-code" format. This usually entails trying to get around making properly organized code and doing things the dirtest fashion. What I've noticed so far is that its not that easy in iPhone development to do everything in one class/file.

Anyhoos, I approached it with a better head and took time to organize the code and was able to get most of the demo listed below done. I still haven't figured out how to save data back out so that will be the next thing I attempt.

After this, its time to redo the whole demo using OpenGL ES. Right now I'm using "Core" graphics which is apparently not good for games which have to constantly update the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment