Saturday, February 28, 2009

It Begins Again

Back when I was still a lass in school (yet still a chubby lass as I am today) I got very used to doing all my devlopment on a laptop. The idea of working on a mobile platform was very convient because it fed my desire to NEVER stop working...which my family and friends didn't appreciate. I gave our laptop to Laura when she went to NJ cause she needed it far more then I did. I had switched back to my desktop when I started working since I was really no longer doing programming outside of work.

However, that has changed! I'm now back on laptop but this time a mac book. Lets see how it goes.

Anyhoos...I'm about to begin my first jump into xcode and get a hello world app going. I'll post back here if its succesful.

I'm in a foreign and scary place with this computer. Wish me luck...and send choclate.

No comments:

Post a Comment